Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Beautiful Day for a Stroll

Today was a beautiful day in Edmond, Oklahoma. It was sunny and the temp was around 65. It felt like a day in spring! I decided this would be the perfect day to take Emma for her first stroll around the neighborhood. So, I bundled her up and off we went... Here is a picture at the beginning of our journey.
We had a nice walk and I sang to her along the way. Her favorite tune is "Be Still and Know" I used to sing it to her all the time when she was in my tummy and I can use it now anytime I want her to relax. Works like a charm everytime! When we got back to the house I went to pull her out of the stroller and she looked like this.
Not sure how long her hat was down over her eyes but she didn't complain. Just thought it was funny and that I would share. Thank you Lord for such a beautiful day!!!

7 comments:

Joni said...

I love her first photo shoot!! She is beautiful!!
Ok I know I asked for your address like a month ago, but Emma's gift just came in today so I will mail it tomorrow! I love you friend and I am so happy for you:)

Faith said...

She's so precious!! I feel so honored, you finally made a comment on my blog!! I should be in Denison on Sunday evening which is the 1st?, I think. Anyway, can't wait to see that precious baby! My children are in love with babies so I'm sure they will be so happy to meet Emma!

Andrea said...

Too cute!

Randi Freeby said...

That is so cute and hilarious at the same time. You are a wonderful Mommy. I knew you would be.

Corbin and Amy said...

I just saw Emma's first photo session and they turned out BEAUTIFUL. She has the most beautiful skin I have ever seen. Looks like you are great mom...even if her hat did end up over her eyes:)

Joni said...

I need some new pics of sweet Emma!

Tricia said...

Where are your pictures of the shower? Come on now...we know you have nothing else to do! Haha!!! Emma is on my blog! love you!